- Water Extraction, Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Move Outs and Contents Restoration
- Odor Control and Deodorization
- Soda Blasting
- Catastrophe & Disaster Storm Response
- Infrared Surveys
- Specializing in Commercial Buildings & Large Losses
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial Condominiums
water, fire and mold damage restorationRandy's Flood Service offers the very best in quality service; whether it be 24 hours service, water damage restoration or fire damage restoration. We are committed to making our customers happy with end result.
Our professional and prompt attention and response with 1-2 hours, makes the difference in eliminating structural damage to a home or business. This means busi¬nesses maintain productivity and areas are allowed to keep their competitive edge. Business interruption expense caused by water damage or fire damage can be reduced or even prevented with proper professional control and scientific monitoring through infrared surveying. Reducing financial losses while limiting business interruption and inconvenience is our business and we guarantee to respond to any size water loss within 1-2 hours from the initial call.
When disaster strikes, it is never convenient, but when it does, you want someone who will deliver fast and efficient service. You can count on our highly trained 24 Hour Response Teams to return your property back to its pre-loss condition in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
We will work closely with you and your insurance company to make sure your home or business is completely cleaned and restored according to industry standards and specifications.
- IICRC Certified Applied Structural Drying Contractor
- IICRC Certified Fire & Smoke Contractor
- Mold Inspection & Mold Remediation
- Nationally Certified Mold Inspection
- Nationally Certified Mold Remediation
Our MissionTo focus on the customer as the most important asset of our company by providing exceptional value, moreover through fairness and honesty, quality workmanship, exceptional service and communication.
Serving the counties of: